Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trying New Things

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

I realize that for me to get back to my ideal weight it's gonna take trying new things. The old way of doing somethings is not going to work for me.

Each week...I am trying something new...Sometimes I like...Sometimes I love it...Sometimes I hate it!

Here are a few new things I've tried that I like/love:

1. Amy's Organics

Yummy! I love the enchilada meal, the vegetable lasagna, and the chunky vegetable soup. Good and good for you :)



2. Kashi

I have been a fan of their granola for a while now. I am digging their fozen foods too...The black bean mango is my favorite....I also like the SW Chicken...I didn't care one bit for the pesto chicken pasta or lemongrass chicken - I didn't finish either. I did buy a few other varieties and will try 'em out this week...


3. I was a big soda & juice drinker....I am weaning working my way out of that. So, I've been trying a lot of different flavored waters & juices. Being careful to keep my carbohydrates (sugars) & calories down, has been tricky with some of the varities. But I am happy with the alternatives I found....

Metromint, Fuze Water, Archer Farmers, Sam's Club's Clearly American Water (I prefer Clearly Canadian but can't find it), and Snapple are among my new favorites...

No comments: