Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rewards

So...the first time, I lost 30 pounds, I didn't reward myself at the 1/4 mark or the 1/2 way point. Because nothing tastes as good as being slim does....Being slim again was it's own award (I really don't know about that 'nothing taste as good as being slim feels' phrase - there are plenty of things that taste good, really good..but I digress).

But this time around, I've been thinking about rewards for my weight loss accomplishments...So, when I hit 135lbs I'm going shopping!

I also decided not to do any clothes shopping until I hit that goal. I really don't think that'll be too hard...I haven't really been buying clothes over the past year...Shoes, Purses, Jewelry, and more Shoes - you better believe it. But, I really haven't enjoyed buying clothes like I used too...Things weren't fitting like I liked or I wasn't happy with what I was seeing in reflection in the mirror.

No comments: