So with only 6 weeks to goal to my goal of 130 to 135 lbs (and mind you i started working to this goal 9 weeks ago) and the realization that I (most likely...never say never right?) won't hit it. I thought I'd list the things that I have accomplished in the last 6 weeks to encourage myself about what could happen in the next 6.
1. I was 5 pounds heavier
2. I had extra inches around my stomach & hips
3. I didn't have as much stamina in my Zumba & Global Soul class
4. I still had saddlebags
5. I hadn't reduced my coke (a cola) habit (Anywhere between 16 to 64 oz)
6. I wasn't drinking enough water
7. I wasn't getting enough (or even a reasonable amount) of fruits/non-starchy vegetables/protein.
8. I wasn't strength training
9. I hadn't worked out several days a week for consecutive weeks in almost a year