Monday, March 15, 2010

Lazy

Do you have a part of your body that you don't have to work as hard on? And consequently, you can be lazidical?

For me, its my stomach. Because of my body build....as I slim down overall, my stomach tends to slim down without as much work as other areas - more than other areas. Not to say that I don't have work to do on my core but I must admit sometimes I feel like skipping the situps....

Another area I can be lazy on....my butt. But, not because I don't have to work as hard, because its an area that sees to be harder to change. I have a big butt. Always have. It's not going anywhere....

Although my trainer worked on these areas during our 1-on-1 sessions and gave me a workout plan that included working on these areas, I must admit I didn't always work on these areas on my own with the fevor as others.

One thing I did learn in physical therapy however was the importance of a strong core and glute muscles. Especially, in many of the things I like to do....running & dancing. So, I've been fighting my natural urge to say ehhhhh, go easy on yourself...

No comments: