While rummaging through the basement for Christmas supplies, I found a pair of jeans I used to wear in grad school (5 years ago). I wonder if these fit...I thought. So, I took them upstairs and tried them on....Nervously. They fit! Great too!
I wore them on Christmas day and that was my favorite present of all. To have finally, lost this extra weight...
Today, I jumped on the scale and it said 134.8! The lowest weight I've been in 2 years! I've actually lost 25 pounds! It's a wonderful way to start the new year!
My 2010 Fitness Goals:
1. Lose the last 5 pounds (preferably before the All-Star Games)
2. Exercise - 4 to 6 days a week including 1 to 2 days of weight training
3. Eat Healthily - Daily strive to Eat 3 servings of fruit, 5 servings of vegetables (starchy & non-starchy) a day, 6 servings of protein, 7 servings of Carbs/Starchs, 2 servings of dairy, and No more than 3 servings of fat/oil, 6 to 8 cups of water
4. Run a half-marathon (Participate in a few smaller races to get ready for the 1/2)
5. Become Zumba certified
6. Successfully help lead the 3rd Year of Women's Workout Program at my church