Friday, December 4, 2009

130s

It's a lovely feeling to be back in the 130s...It's been a long time coming....

I was going to say 6 months (since that's when I really got serious and truly got focused). But honestly, it's been all of 2009, 2008, and half of 2007, since I was in the 130s. So, maybe I should say it took me 2 and 1/2 years.

I initially set my weight loss goal between 130 to 135. But as I moved through the 140s, I began to think that 135 would be my new lowest low (does that make sense?)goal weight. Now that I am almost there, I think that 130 is where I want to be at.

For the last several weeks, I had been thinking that when I got to 135 I would move into maintenance and if the extra pounds fell off they fell off when they fell off. But, now I think I will work to get to 130 and then go into maintenance. I hoping to reach that by the first of January...We'll see.

No comments: