Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weight Loss Solution

http://www.wellsphere.com/weight-loss-article/here-s-an-easy-weight-loss-solution/644750

This article asks: What have you done in the past week to help solve your weight problem? List 3 things.

Here are 3 things I did:

1. Choose water or low-calorie drink over a soda or other high calorie drink.

2. Went to an exercise class although I didn't feel like it

3. Bought and started reading a book about balanced living & healthy eating

What have you done?

2 comments:

Crys said...

This week? Not very much! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you're into Zumba. It's my absolute favorite and the best part of my Thursday! I look forward to following your journey.

MS. Bad Mama Jama said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Zumba :) Look forward to follow you as well.