Sunday, September 13, 2009

Round 2

I'm gearing up for the next 10 (to 15) pounds of weight loss.

This past week has energizing - I vacationed in Miami, celebrated another birthday, and lost a good deal weight.

It's what I needed to kick off the second half of this weight loss.

I'm working to be at 135 by October 20th. (That's within days of my first 5k, a special event I want to participate in, and starting a 10 week weight loss/healthy eating group program with my nutrionist)

I'd love to start all of these events at "goal" or very close to it. Starting a new phase maintaing.

I have been reconsidering what my goal weight will be. I am thinking now it will be very happy at 135. It really matters how I look and feel. If not, that then 130.

As of today, here's What I Have Planned For the Next 8 weeks:

EXERCISE

Sun - Run

Mon - Morning Walk, Run

Tues - Morning Walk, Zumba/Run

Wed - Pilates, Weights

Thurs - Morning Walk, Zumba

Fri - Off

Sat - Morning Zumba (every other sat.), Run, Weights

EATING

1600 calories a day.....Every 4 weeks or so, calorie cycling of 14oo/1700

Continue to count & track what I eat

Eat 3 servings of fruit, 5 servings of vegetables (starchy & non-starchy) a day, 6 servings of protein, No more than 7 servings of Carbs/Starchs, 2 servings of dairy, and No more than 3 servings of fat/oil, 6 to 8 cups of water

No comments: