Friday, May 11, 2012

Freedom of Choice

"Freedom of Choice: Lastly, healthy eating should be a choice. You shouldn’t eat healthy because you have to eat healthy, it should be that you want to eat healthy. Choosing to eat right is a lifestyle. It is about optimizing your diet. It is about sustainable eating."


http://www.sheerbalance.com/brettsblog/2008/04/07/healthy-eating-diet-or-lifestyle/


WOW...I love this. How freeing is it to thinking of eating healthy as an opportunity rather than a prison sentence? I choose to eat well because I want to feel great - body, mind, and spirit. I feel best when I optimize my diet. I can choose to eat otherwise but I don't.

1 comment:

Papi's Girl said...

I agree. It is also a blessing to have the choice to eat healthy. I am glad I know more about nutrition now so I can make the right choice to eat healthy. :)