Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eating Healthy in the Airport

I travel with my job...anywhere to 5 to 12 trips a year. I enjoy traveling...seeing new and familiar places. I have an any club membership with 24 Hour Fitness so I can work out facilities all over the nation. I also love Zumba-ing when I travel too. I look up new instructors to try out.

Once at my destination, I am usually able to eat pretty well (though that can be tricky at times). But, one of the hardest thing with traveling is finding good selections at the Indy airport. So imagine my surprise and pleasure when I stumbled upon this:




An organic and healthy food eatery. I was pretty happy with the selections there....
(If you look closely to the left, you'll see the sign stating "eat right")


AND THEN....I noticed this....



Why is all this junk in the organic and healthy restaurant? :)

Anywhoo...I hope to see more places like this in airports (and out)

2 comments:

'Drea said...

I like the *eat right* sign. I think as more people purchase healthy food, we'll see more options even in the airport.

On the other front, you definitely have to watch what you're buying; I've heard that there's even organic high fructose corn syrup which is definitely an oxymoron.

MS. Bad Mama Jama said...

WOW...Organic high fructose corn syrup. I have now heard of everything.