Friday, July 1, 2011

I Put In Work

I got up early this morning and walked 2.25 miles...Went to work, ran some errands, and last minute packed for the quick weekend trip we are making. Ate dinner.

By then it was 7pm and I was exhausted...I have had a very intense work week and had to take work home every night this week on top on that...I worked out M-F evenings and walked W-F mornings...

So...I decided to catch up on the blog-world...But, reading different posts about striving to be healthy >>>>>>> I was inspired to get up and work it out. And, I did indeed worked it out. Tricep extensions, chest presses, lat pulldowns, bicep curls, squats, leg extensions, bridges, lounges, dead lifts, leg lifts, squats, step-ups...

Now...I am indeed tired. But, I am happy that I challenged myself. There will be no regrets in the morning...

No comments: