Monday, March 14, 2011

#$@I$*%*&^!!!!!!

I stepped on the scale this morning and this is certainly how I felt! I really wanted this to be the week that I broke through the 140s and back in 130s. I was briefly in the high 30s in January and haven't been back since. I don't know if that's gonna happen anymore....

AND that makes me so !@#%^Y%#$#%$%$ frustrated. What the heck is going on?

I just don't get it. I'm not losing ('enough' - 'quick enough')! And I'm not...gaining muscle OR losing inches....(My cardio endurance has improved though).

I've been working out 4 to 6 days a week since January. Watching what I've been eating since January. Added strength training about 3 weeks ago. Started calorie counting again last week.

So...anyways, here we go again...working hard to get to and stay in those 130s.

No comments: