Friday, January 29, 2010

Sore

And loving it....

My arms are especially sore...but so are my hips and legs...Thanks to that 24Lift class. (and possibly, going out to salsa later that night)

Thursday nite was my second time taking the class. I love my instructor's use of fun music and the variety she mixes into the routine.

I'm sure by March I'll be seeing some results I'm very happy with.

It's funny how things can change. I started strength training again last summer. Although I used to regularly strength train - sometime ago I got out of the routine. And though I was still doing cardio, I never really got back to doing weights. One of the reasons (excuses) I avoided strength training for about a 1 and 1/2 years because I didn't want to "be sore". But now, I feel that soreness in my body and recognize it as a sign of what is to come.....

No comments: